Thursday, April 17, 2008

Significant Posting From Blogging Experience




Significant Posting from Blogging Experience

I like to share the following two scriptures regarding my significant learning experience Proverbs 14:5 and Proverb 14:15 along with their commentary I keep in an online journal I had established back in 2006. I copied them from the website; however, I cannot find the location. I use them time to time again to reflect on what I am doing like an assessment.

Based on the following, you cannot be too careful when using the website. Your picture is our signature that can be copied. When we started this course, I mentioned identity theft in my paper. My account recently was overdrawn, because someone had been charging to it. If it had not been overdrawn I would have not known. It was an online charge, the lady when questioned could not tell how it was initiated. Since year 2005 I receive free credit reports under another email account.

In January of 2008, somehow, (an unamed I will not disclose) company was charging for the same thing on my bank account. She did not know how, other than it was a thirty day free trial. I do not do free trials that involve money. Fortunately she removed the charges and refunded my money.

In my MEDT 2401 Class I started the greek network (at http://stu.westga.edu/~cmoore8/), someone had managed to add France to it. I did not do this. I saw a letter in my network telling the gentle to remove his items from my website. I did not type the letter either, however, he does need to remmove his information. He has a picture of himself out there, at least he did at the time. He may have removed it by now. Scary thought for me!

No comments: