Thursday, April 17, 2008
Proverbs 14:5 and 14:15 I AM CONVICTED!
Application to Practice
This is not my first blogging experience. I have a couple of blogs (http://morefaith.squarespace.com/ and http://www.themarketleaders.com/profile/Faith). I use one for business and one for sharing the word of God and my belief. I initially established this blog to address issues evolving around math. I did not have partners.
The partners, I added are more professional than I am in their careers, they both have masters degrees and I have a bachelors’. So I adapted to their judgment as in faithmath for all individuals to have more access to honors.
Although we experienced a conflict of intersts, the Standardized Testing was Developed by Debra Cole and I do not understand why it shows my name.
Ana is so comforting, I hope to someday read a book written by her. Her words leave me with a sense of care and well being.
I have truly enjoyed working with these professionals.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment