Thursday, April 17, 2008

Insights-

I made promises to the people I talked to, who promised to post and did not, that this blog would only be available for the purpose of MEDT 6401 and it would not be made available to everyone only the people that we invite to our site. Just because someone says they have done something does not mean it is true. I do not remember establishing this account in WebCT. I remember going out on the website and opening it from there. It may have been saved later into WEBCT. I did not start this account in WEBCT. I also learned never, never, never post or publish anything that involves another person for any reason without getting their consent and don’t make false promises, because situation may change and this is how law suit are developed against people, when you promise one thing and something else comes along that is beyond your control that does not allow you to keep what you say. This is the best way to apply Proverb 14:5 and Proverb 14:15 to my life.

All considering, the following is such a small amount, by placing it on the website I do not stand to have a financial gain, it is for the soul purpose of evaluating my reflection, therefore, to my knowledge I am not violating any copyright law or technology law.

“Proverbs 14:5 “A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies.” Witnesses always have a message of some sort which they are obligated to deliver without amplification or diminution. The difference in a faithful and a false witness lies in what he does with his message. An unprincipled man will use his office for his own purposes without regard to whether his message is faithfully delivered or not. “Utter” is literally “to breathe out,” and so refers to his habitual practice of lying; lying is as much a part of life to him as breathing is. God’s view of liars is seen in Revelation 21:8, 27; and 22:15. For a faithful witness one must choose a man who speaks the truth in private, and then it will be a way of life to him.

Proverbs 14:15 “The simple believe every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.” “‘Charity,’ indeed ‘believeth all things’ (1 Cor. 13:7); but not things that are palpably untrue. It is the truth which it readily believes. It believes all that it can with a good conscience believe to the credit of another, but not anything more,” [Faussett]. To believe everything that one is told is not an act of faith: it is credulity. God’s Word alone is to be believed wholly and without questions, yet even this, we are commanded, is to be searched and rightly interpreted and discerned. If God, who is incapable of error, expects this of us, how much more must we be prudent in our acceptance of the words of sinful man.ript>

No comments: