Monday, April 14, 2008
Significant Posting form the Blogging Experience
I believe that all of the postings have significance. I find the one about Study Island extremely valuable, because I am going to need this site with my 2 teenagers very soon. Another posting that I found valuable is the one about iPods, I believe it takes us to the point that most teenagers are into technology, and they will be more attracted to lessons in Youtube and or in iPods. Also, I love the fact that Debra Cole was able to share with us about her experience as a School Counselor, what she is experiencing and seeing. She woke up that desire in me to share what I always wanted to share. About the students that come here to the USA with the desire to get educated and graduate. The students that encounter many difficulties in order to graduate, learn the language, and adapt to this society. I guess, I do like the posts that I did especially the ones that explain how hard it is to learn a second language, and at the same time to try to keep up with the academic curriculum. I am very sorry that many of these students leave the school without being able to graduate from High School, because they can not pass the GHSGT.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment